X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RileyCoyote
    replied
    Originally posted by l SKN l CHRIS View Post
    I HIGHLY recommend Medialayer.com they have optimized servers run Litespeed webserver and not crappy apache (Litespeedtech.com) also you can pick where you want your site hosted, their los angeles datacenter or their New york datacenter
    I just signed up and my account was ready in less than 30 minutes. From what I have seen, their uptime is excellent, and webpage loading time is very fast.

Leave a comment:

• Kimmi
    replied
    i have a reseller account with personalsites.org.. i have been with them for nearly 4 years they are pretty cheap. and i dont have that much down time.. my site goes down and its back up pretty fast. but that only happens a couple times a year.

Leave a comment:

• UpDownloading
    replied
    I have a website www.updownloading.com (which is a site similar to Rapidshare and Megaupload) where I have around 500-2000 unique visitors daily and bandwidth around 500GB traffic a month.

I am using www.nicheserver.com to host my site, and I have not got any problems with them or anything. I use lots of space and bandwidth with many visitors at the same time, and I have not experience any lagging og downtime.

There server are in the Netherlands and use Linux CentOS and Directadmin, so if you dont like that theyre not for you

They are not the cheapest around and there website is not that proffessional. When I mentioned that to them they answered "we are a webhosting company not webdesign." lol and as I think of it... they are right so if thats not a factor for you I recommend them.

Best regards and good luck to you finding a webhost.

Leave a comment:

• l SKN l CHRIS
    replied
    I HIGHLY recommend Medialayer.com they have optimized servers run Litespeed webserver and not crappy apache (Litespeedtech.com) also you can pick where you want your site hosted, their los angeles datacenter or their New york datacenter

since ive been with them the owner of the company is very proactive and their is a sense of community, especially with the forums.. support is fast too

they also offer SSH and you dont have to show identification like those stupid overselling hosts

my site was on the homepage of DIGG about a month ago and my site was never suspended, taken offline, and i got no extra fees

Leave a comment:

• BozzaJos
    replied
    Originally posted by dgenx210 View Post
    I've been using x10hosting for about 3 months now and I've never been happier. They have SSH and Their servers are located at the Planet nad softLayer

And their website is down at the moment hehe.

Leave a comment:

• dgenx210
    replied
    I've been using x10hosting for about 3 months now and I've never been happier. They have SSH and Their servers are located at the Planet nad softLayer

Leave a comment:

• kuyenmotdivad
    replied
    I have been using : http://itanets.co.uk/ and had no problems since using them and I have used there hosting for 2-3 years and there fairly cheap.

Leave a comment:

• express
    replied
    So you want to switch back to shared hosting from dedicated hosting?
    Maybe he never really needed a dedicated server?, or maybe he needed 2?

Leave a comment:

• jawatkin
    replied
    I'm a Softlayer customer for life, I higly recommend them for Dedicated hosting.

Leave a comment:

• Icy
    replied
    Originally posted by Fury Diamond View Post
    I previously had a dedicated server, but they've been down for days so looking for either shared or dedicated hosting.
    So you want to switch back to shared hosting from dedicated hosting?

Leave a comment:

• eUKhost.com
    replied
    Originally posted by Fury Diamond View Post
    Hey all,

I've been reading mixed reviews on this board on which hosting is the ideal one for vbulletin?

Anyone recommend any fast hosting with SSH support? I previously had a dedicated server, but they've been down for days so looking for either shared or dedicated hosting. I read the hostgator is pretty good.

Thanks in advance.
    Please let us know more about your requirements in details about your forum size, databases etc..

Leave a comment:

• Phenomena0
    replied
    I have hosting with hostmonster and I've never yet had downtime.

Leave a comment:

• Fury Diamond
    started a topic Recommended Hosting?

Recommended Hosting?

Hey all,

I've been reading mixed reviews on this board on which hosting is the ideal one for vbulletin?

Anyone recommend any fast hosting with SSH support? I previously had a dedicated server, but they've been down for days so looking for either shared or dedicated hosting. I read the hostgator is pretty good.

Thanks in advance.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X