The best host

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best host

Real Web Host with Joey at the helm is the best webhosting I have ever had. He spent hours correcting and installing my vBulletin that was transferred from another server. And his staff are equally helpful, quick, courteous and kind.

Basic vBulletin install is free at Real Web Host. If you want extra stuff done there's a fee but basic installation is part of their hosting. And the price for hosting is excellent considering the outstanding customer service.

All my requests by form, phone or email have been handled fast and the answers are easy to understand.

So I say, Real Web Host if you want fantastic vBulletin web hosting. I looked extensively to find someone good and did.

God bless,

David
    David

"I'm really a novice at this." (anonymous)

+1
    I couldn't agree more.
    I have 2 VPS sites now.
    I started with RWH back in May 2005.
    It's nice to get a quick response via email at anytime and when I pick up the phone to call for support, I get a real person.
    ...steven
    www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
    bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
    "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

Any other Real Web Host users here on vbulletin.org?

Comment

I use RWH to host my vB site, and it does great. 11,000 members, around 3M pageviews/month - I wouldn't think of switching to anything but RealWebHost for my vB site.
        PhotographyCorner.com

Comment

We moved to realwebhost.com several years ago when we outgrew our old dedicated server and needed a new one. We've had great service from them, highly recommended.
          Last edited by horeng; Wed 19 Dec '07, 2:36pm.
          Ceramic Tile Advice Forums - John Bridge Ceramic Tile

Comment

I use Joey as well. The AIM support is awsome. Other than growing pains with getting more traffic and having to upgrade to new servers (because I'm trying to skate by on minimum) it's been good. Price is rite where it should be as well.
            30K+ members, 4mil+ pageviews, 600gigs a month.

Comment

RWH has been my vB hoster since May 2001 (IIRC ).

The quality of their service is the best I have ever tried.

Whenever I had a problem, someone was there to assist me right away in real time (chat) after I opened the ticket. That's what I really look for when I choose an hoster, the service.

I highly recommend Joey and his staff.
              "Sometimes men stumble upon the truth and then hurry off as if nothing happened"
              - Winston Churchill -

Comment

Are all of you sure that you don't work for RWH?

I can't get a straight answer out of them to save my life. Now they want to review my site before they will answer my questions about transferring my site to them.

Comment

We asked you for total users on the forums. We need to know how many people are getting sent these emails. We have no limits set but we still would like to know this based on the fact that when something like this is sent from our servers we like to know how many and monitor it to check for bounces.

Did not ask for to much information, at least did not think we did.

None of the people above work for or have ever worked for us, but they are some smart people above! Would not mind having a few of them work for us.
                  Last edited by express; Thu 3 Jan '08, 4:33pm.
                  Real Web Host

Comment

Originally posted by express View Post
                    We sked you for total users on the forums. We need to know how many people are gettign sent these emails. We haev no limits set but we still would like to know this based on the fact that when something like this is sent from our servers we like to know how many and monitor it to check for bounces.

Did not ask for to much information, at least did not think we did.

None of the people above work for or have ever worked for us, but they are some smart people above! Would not mind having a few of them work for us.
                    I don't see how many total users has much of a bearing. What if I have 2000 members but only 10-15 log in per day but all of them subscribe to every thread?

I can understand if you are concerned if I'm sending spam (which I'm not but I'm sure you could easily determine).

Comment

We are are concerned about 2 things on all of our servers.

1) Spam
                      2) Tons of invalid emal addresses causing numerous email bounces therefore increasing load our shared servers.

We have no limit on our mailings unless we starting getting a ton of bounces from account then we work with the client until that is resolved.

Joey
                      Real Web Host

Comment

Hostgator is much cheap as in shared hosting. I have 1,000,000mb
                        (1,000gb) Disk Space ulimited bandwith for 12.99 a month with unlimited bandwith. RHW from what I see charges 1200MB disk space with only 40gb for thirty dollars a month. I also have fantastico and control panel which comes free and never had a problem with hostgator which I have been using for two years. Maybe Im missing something? Im not attempting to be sarcastic only curious.

Im thinking about switching to another hosting company only because my forum has grown and the only other step would be dedicated with hostgator which I definately wont need yet. Im looking for semi dedicated. Yes I am naive when it comes down to hosting and what I need lol.
                        Acrow Host

Comment

Our plans have been this way for over 4 years, we do not overload our servers like some host sell everything hosting does.
                          Real Web Host

Comment

So many fans for that not-so-famous web host? initially I thought this to be a spam thread, but probably I am wrong Anyways, it looks like they dont oversell and charge relatively higher rates. Should be good service
                            Hosting Coupons: Hostmonster @ $3.95 and 20% off Mediatemple

Comment

Like I said I am naive. I just tried contacting real web host through sales and recieved an error message lol. I wanted to get their opinion because I want to move hosts to something a little larger than what IM using now. Hostgators next step is dedicated which I dont need just yet.
                              Acrow Host

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X