What is the best host site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best host site?

What is the best hosting site for vBulletin?

I never heard of any "Best" hosting, as they at some point get a bad report. You can find more information within links below and even more in last link.
    vBulletin Hosting Options
    Web Hhosting Talk

Comment

Research is vital to find the best host for you. It depends what you want really, the best support or most uptime for example. If you dont need support much then thats not an important factor and you'll probably find many good hosts that have slow support. If you want price instead of uptime, then you can find loads of cheap hosts that go down every while.

Hope that helps.

Comment

I'd scan over the forums at www.webhostingtalk.com

it's a hosting forum
        -- Web Developer for hire
        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Another great hosting forum (created by a favorite former mod at WHT, Chicken)...

http://www.hosthideout.com

It's not nasty as WHT (which has turned into flame central); and those needing a webhost can appeal there for a host plus sys admins/coding projects/hosting jobs, etc. (unlike at WHT).
          "Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to Authority
          is not using his intelligence, he is just using his memory."
          ~~~
          Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Thread moved to vBulletin Hosting forum.

Comment

It all depends on the quality of service offered by the hosting company and their knowledge about VB. If the host fulfills that then you can go with that hosting company.
              Website Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
              Email & MSN: [email protected]

Comment

There isn't a "best" host.

It just depends on what you are looking for, and what the hose offers. There are many web hosting providers out there, it is just your choice to pick and choose what you wish.

Comment

http://knownhost.com is this best for vBB?

Comment

I am using their reseller account for over 11 months now, they are quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by yogesh View Post

http://www.contentpays.info/get-rid-...ulletin-forum/

We would like to post this on our forums if it is ok with you.?

Joey
                      Real Web Host

Comment

Originally posted by yogesh View Post
                        using whose resellers account

Comment

A Small Orange is very good. I've been with them for three years with very little problems, and if there is a problem it gets resolved very quickly.
                          ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

I'm sure you'll get dozens of different responses in here. I use hostmonter.com and I've never had any problems with them.
                            www.theflirtingshack.com

Comment

Hey All,

I am in the unfortunate position of needing to move from my current hosting service, as their downtime is unacceptable. They also host my commercial sites as well as the forum, so they all go down simultaneously.

I am wanting to find a separate host for the forums, and I need a hosting service that will be able to help me transfer the existing database, as well as maintain the forum software with updates, etc..

Any and all suggestions welcome

Cheers

Vin

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X