Another Help Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Help Thread!

I would like to start a small forum. I have decided to sub out the hosting and setup. I want a turn key forum which all I need is to add the categories and maybe some custom header graphics.

So what I am looking for in a webhost company
    1. Someone to setup Vbulletin
    2. Provide bandwidth and storage for 50 posts a day.
    3. Daily backups
    4. Very little to no down time
    5. No slow times
    6. Budget of $100 a month

I have read good things on here about liquidweb. I just want to concentrate on growing the forum and not on Managing a linux box remotely. I just have no desire to tinker with setup and operations.

Knowing these basic things can someone point me in that direction? I understand I may not get everything I want.

Thanks
    Ralph

CrispHosting.net would be good for you They are on a great network and have 99.9% uptime

Comment

I will check them out. Looks loke Vbulletin has a turnkey setup fee of $135. So for less than $300 I can buy their software and have them set it up

Can anyone tell me how easy it is to integrate ad space with the vbulletin software? One more more thing who really owns the content of the forum?

Thanks
      Ralph

Comment

CrispHosting setup scripts for very low costs. They are a very good host, I have a site with them. It is VERY easy to integrate ad space. You own the right to the content, vbulletin own the right to the code.

Comment

Originally posted by cpu77 View Post
          I just want to concentrate on growing the forum and not on Managing a linux box remotely. I just have no desire to tinker with setup and operations.

Knowing these basic things can someone point me in that direction? I understand I may not get everything I want.

Thanks
          Ralph
          If you are looking for full root access then VPS or Dedicated server is the only option you have. With the budget of $100/month, you can get a fully managed VPS for your requirements.
          Website Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
          Email & MSN: [email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X