Clear All

• whats the best fourms hosting ??

hi

iam new here and my english not that good

anyway

iam planning to build new fourm Vbulletin

but iam still confuseing which host i'll choose

my friend said

www.bluehost.com is one of the best if u waana build fourms it give u many chooses

so iam asking your help to find the good fourms hosting

Hi

I don't know anything about bluehost, but there may have been some reviews here in the past.

The hosts that immediately come to mind for me as being recommended by several people here over a long period of time are:

http://www.realwebhost.net/

http://www.asmallorange.com/

Both these hosts have received rave reviews here so might be worth looking at.

You can always do a search on them from these forums to read the comments that people have made.

Good luck!

Comment

thanks alot my dear friend

i'll check these 2 rightnow

regards ,,

Comment

any more recommended hosts ?

Comment

Originally posted by grandia View Post
          any more recommended hosts ?
          Personal experience with DreamHost and HostICan. Both can handle vBulletin nicely. The latter is better, but both will get the job done.

Peace,
          Gene

Comment

Go to www.webhostingtalk.com and read through the forum. You'll get a pretty good idea of what hosts have a good reputation.
            Peggy
            ~ normal is overrated ~

One Buzy Mama!

Comment

thanks alot to all of you

after me research i found a asmallorange is a good chose most of reviewer recommende for VBbulletin

any comments from any 1 ?

regards ,,

Comment

Originally posted by grandia View Post

after me research i found a asmallorange is a good chose most of reviewer recommende for VBbulletin

any comments from any 1 ?

regards ,,
                Only that their uptime isn't so terrific.

Check: http://uptime.besthostratings.com/vi...t=ASmallOrange

That site doesn't monitor all hosts, but it can give you an idea of how some fare.

Another place to look is www.realmetrics.com.

In the end, A Small Orange isn't bad (99.732%), but others are better. HostGator, for one. DreamHost is far, far worse (99.231%).

HostICan is not on that uptime survey, but it's on realmetrics. That's the one I use, and the uptime I've gotten over 10 weeks is way better than 99.9%.

Peace,
                Gene

Comment

I've heard good things about smallorange in the past but lately there seem to be a few disgruntled members with them.

I'd give http://www.realwebhost.net/
                  a shot, the owner posts on here pretty regularly (PM him for more info).

Also just like ohiosweetheart mentioned, check out www.webhostingtalk.com and research webhosts, that's your best bet for first hand reviews.

You can also check out www.Superb.net and www.hostmysite.com
                  I have personal experiences with both (as a dedicated server client) and can say good things about them.
                  Last edited by encryption; Tue 31st Jul '07, 12:04pm.
                  www.MJWebhosting.com - (Vbulletin Forum Hosting)
                  www.MercuryServer.com - (Our vBulletin forum Managed & hosted by MJWebhosting)

Comment

thanks gene seem hostican is nice i'll do more research about it

thanks alot encryption for your help i'll PM him i really appreciate your post

guys i found this review about Best Forum Hosting what do you think about it ??

http://webhostinggeeks.com/bestforumhosting.html

iam really getting confused now @[email protected]

Comment

If you're gonna ask opinions and continue to research on the web, you're destined for confusion. Take an opinion of someone in here and run with it imo. I know looking for a webhost can be tedious but all of us in here have walked down the same path you have and our recommendation is based on a little more background/experience. Do yourself the favor and don't research 500 different places on the web, it'll make things worse.
                      www.MJWebhosting.com - (Vbulletin Forum Hosting)
                      www.MercuryServer.com - (Our vBulletin forum Managed & hosted by MJWebhosting)

Comment

Originally posted by encryption View Post
                        If you're gonna ask opinions and continue to research on the web, you're destined for confusion. Take an opinion of someone in here and run with it imo. I know looking for a webhost can be tedious but all of us in here have walked down the same path you have and our recommendation is based on a little more background/experience. Do yourself the favor and don't research 500 different places on the web, it'll make things worse.
                        thank you my dear friend i think what you just said is absolutely right doing more research just a weste of time i'll gohead and chose one of these webhosting what you guys suggest

regards ,,,
                        Last edited by grandia; Wed 1st Aug '07, 3:03am.

Comment

i may use http://www.asmallorange.com/

Comment

Try using www.globat.com
                            www.**************.com

I have personal experience with both of them...

Comment

I would also suggest ASmallOrange because of the fact their support is A1! Very helpful support, ticket responded within seconds! Uptime is okay too. They will tweak the server for you if you experience any problems.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X