Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inmotionhosting.com .. any good ??

has anyone ever used this host before .....www.inmotionhosting.com

im curently with adventure hosting and its not been too reliable of late and im looking to make a switch

any feed back welcome

bobba

Originally posted by bobba View Post

im curently with adventure hosting and its not been too reliable of late and im looking to make a switch

any feed back welcome

bobba
    Just a general piece of advice. Do a Google search of reviews of various hosts you're considering to see what others think about those firms. That'll extend your reviewing beyond this forum and get you more feedback.

Peace,
    Gene

Comment

try startlogic.com if you want good customer service!! **************.com is good too!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asvin View Post
        try startlogic.com if you want good customer service!! **************.com is good too!!!!!
        Since we're recommending here, I've had good experiences with DreamHost, but great experiences with HostICan.

Peace,
        Gene

Comment

inmotionhosting.com .. any good ??

any feed back welcome

bobba
          Where in that does the user ask for a recommendation? I do not see it anywhere, looks like he is asking about inmotionhosting.com

Should be able to get some feedback here I believe http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...archid=2858293
          Real Web Host

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X