This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosehosting - Check it out

Hi everyone, recently I've been having trouble with my hosting providers. So I kept researching and joining different hsp. Lost some money in the process.

Finally the ones I recommend are:

asmallorange.com for shared hosting
    rosehosting.com for vps hosting (I haven't tried their shared)
    www.christianforumsite.com
    sigpic

Originally posted by jeffinj View Post
    Hi everyone, recently I've been having trouble with my hosting providers. So I kept researching and joining different hsp. Lost some money in the process.

Finally the ones I recommend are:

asmallorange.com for shared hosting
    rosehosting.com for vps hosting (I haven't tried their shared)
    My positives are with www.dreamhost.com for shared and www.hostican.com for VPS. The latter has shared too, and they seem to strive harder for solid uptime than the former.

Peace,
    Gene

Comment

I have servage, Godaddy, and hostican accounts. Godaddy sucks in user-interface and support, but has the fastest http server among the three. Servage has the best support and user-friendly interface I have ever experienced, but the speed of the server is not good; Hostican has only average user-interface, though its' cPanel; and sucks in speed whether be it http server or ftp server, thought it's claimed to rank hight in server load.
      Last edited by logicola; Fri 6 Jul '07, 4:36am.

Comment

Originally posted by logicola View Post
        I have servage, Godaddy, and hostican accounts. Godaddy sucks in user-interface and support, but has the fastest http server among the three. Servage has the best support and user-friendly interface I have ever experienced, but the speed of the server is not good; Hostican has only average user-interface, though its' cPanel; and sucks in speed whether be it http server or ftp server, thought it's claimed to rank hight in server load.
        I'm surprised about what you say about HostICan, since I've had excellent performance with them. In addition, I found GoDaddy to be very slow.

Peace,
        Gene

Comment

I am on hostican shared hosting, just for testing to see if it's worthy to upgrade to VPS. What I found was not as good as the what I've read. I hope they improve after my complaint

It seems I need to waste at least 40 bucks, to be deduced for money back within 30 days.

Comment

I am on hostican shared hosting, just for testing to see if it's worthy to upgrade to VPS. What I found was not as good as the what I've read. I hope they improve after my complaint

It seems I need to waste at least 40 bucks, to be deduced for money back within 30 days.
            Have you filed a support ticket? I'm curious what they say about your problem.

Peace,
            Gene

Comment

Hello,

What is the domain your hosting with us? I've just search our DB and there was no upgrades from shared hosting to a VPS and then back to a shared hosting account. So at the moment, seems your blowing smoke and mirrors.

Wheres the proof IE Ticket Number? Domain Name?

**** Slight correction *****

there is -0- proof as I've searched all the tickets and all domains in the DB. Please reserve your negative comments to yourself if you can't provide proof.
              Last edited by lnxcode; Fri 6 Jul '07, 10:24am.

Comment

Please don't use our web site to discuss disputes. Take that private, outside our web site. Thank you.

Comment

You are over-reacting. are you a staff at hostican? I just signed up one or two days ago and have yet to submit a support Ticket on slow speed issue. I think no admin will waste his time on the net saying bad things about a hosting co. if he hasn't experienced the pain!!

I don't even know there is no upgrade from sharing hosting to VPS in hostican !!!!

-----

I think it's inappropriate to reveal my domain in public. Can you provide us with a proof that you are the staff in hostican? If there is no proof, Please reserve your flattering comments to yourself. If you would like to provide further support, please PM me. I want the problem to be resolved.

Dude. The sentence above doesn't imply that I have upgraded from shared hosting to VPS! it's basic reading comprehension! I don't want to vent too much.
                  Last edited by logicola; Fri 6 Jul '07, 10:50am.

Comment

Please don't let me repeat myself.

Comment

Since people can't seem to understand when the moderators ask nicely for you to follow the rules, you should. This thread is closed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X