Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin Hosts

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a good vBulletin host? I am currently with Servage.net and the 100 gb a day bandwidth limit isn't enough! I'm looking for about 2 gb of Webspace and alot more than 100 gb of Bandwidth a day (as I use a different server for hosting my other stuff).

Thanks,

Ross

Dedicated Server Hosting

The Planet

VPS Hosting

ServInt.com

Shared Server Hosting

Hostrocket.com
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Check the vBulletin Hosting Options forum. Lots of choices to consider based on customer reviews.

I would highly recommend "A Small Orange" hosting.
      You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

You should try hostgator.com, they work with you so if you need a lot more bandwidth it won't be a problem.

For a dedicated server, you can use www.softlayer.com, 2000GB bandwidth and 250GB hard drive, will that be enough?

Comment

Great dedicated servers at Steadfast.net
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Also take a look at www.unitedhosting.co.uk with servers in the USA or UK, you choose where you want them.
            [URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]Aviation Web[/URL="http://www.aviationweb.net/"]

Comment

Originally posted by BBI-Ross View Post
              Hi,

Can anyone suggest a good vBulletin host? I am currently with Servage.net and the 100 gb a day bandwidth limit isn't enough! I'm looking for about 2 gb of Webspace and alot more than 100 gb of Bandwidth a day (as I use a different server for hosting my other stuff).

Thanks,

Ross
              Also DreamHost. We host all our sites there.

My vBulletin forum is at www.theparacast.com/forums.

Peace,
              Gene

Comment

If you're going to use more than 100 GB a day then, a shared host is not for you, you must get a dedicated server for sure.
                Downtown Host LLC - Shared Web Hosting - Offering the best service since 2001.
                LiteSpeed Support - Vbulletin Optimized servers

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X