Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hosting company with in house vbulletin expert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting company with in house vbulletin expert?

Would be ideal to find a hosting company with a vbulletin expert that could handle, for a fee, the needed installation, imports, and modifications
    I need to move our of ubbthreads...
    Is there such a place?
    Thanks

Why not just hire the vbulletin team to do that for you? I think they do installations for a fee, not sure about modifications or imports.

You can hire people to do that for you
    ■█► WireNine.com Web Hosting 8+ years in business!
    ■█► Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting and VPS Hosting 24/7 Support 99.9% Uptime 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
    ■█► cPanel, Litespeed, CloudFlare, Softaculous, Attracta SEO, Site Builder
    ■█► Find us on Facebook and follow us @wirenine

Comment

vBulletin with install their software but will not do imports or mods like advaced vbulletin... and things do go wrong sometimes and a vBulletin expect at the ISP is a big plus
      Mosts likely it is easyer to run an ISP, as an affiliate or reseller, that take care of a big message board that needs a few mods and tweaks. It is always nice to have the experts close by...

Comment

Have good experience with vb but not UBB but if its just importing, I'm sure it couldn't be that hard. PM me if you're interested
        www.MJWebhosting.com - (Vbulletin Forum Hosting)
        www.MercuryServer.com - (Our vBulletin forum Managed & hosted by MJWebhosting)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X