X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gene Steinberg
    replied
    Originally posted by needhelp338 View Post
    I am using Godaddy too.. are you already hosting your vBulletin there ? Which package do you have ? I have the premium and so far I am happy with them, but I am nervous if they can handle vBulletin.

I have another website with Godady and they already shut my other website down for RAM usage, so I want to be absolutely certain before I install vBulletin there.
    So why use GoDaddy? There are so many other options that are priced in the same ballpark (some a little less, some a little more). Any shared hosting situation will throttle or suspend a user from time to time for excessive RAM and/or CPU use, but they are not so tight-arsed as GoDaddy about it.

Peace,
    Gene

Leave a comment:

• needhelp338
    replied
    Godaddy

Originally posted by EF91CRX View Post
    Anyone here ever had any expierience with HostRocket

Right now I'm with GoDaddy and I've heard A LOT of bad things about them over the past year and my site has been running extremely slow the past couple days.

Any opinions on Host Rocket?
    I am using Godaddy too.. are you already hosting your vBulletin there ? Which package do you have ? I have the premium and so far I am happy with them, but I am nervous if they can handle vBulletin.

I have another website with Godady and they already shut my other website down for RAM usage, so I want to be absolutely certain before I install vBulletin there.

Leave a comment:

• Jedito
    replied
    I suggest you to make a search about them at webhostingtalk.com, you'll find a lot of reviews

Leave a comment:

• HMBeaty
    started a topic Need opinions on getting a new host

Need opinions on getting a new host

Anyone here ever had any expierience with HostRocket

Right now I'm with GoDaddy and I've heard A LOT of bad things about them over the past year and my site has been running extremely slow the past couple days.

Any opinions on Host Rocket?
Working...
X