Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need opinions on getting a new host

Anyone here ever had any expierience with HostRocket

Right now I'm with GoDaddy and I've heard A LOT of bad things about them over the past year and my site has been running extremely slow the past couple days.

Any opinions on Host Rocket?
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
    "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
    "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"

I suggest you to make a search about them at webhostingtalk.com, you'll find a lot of reviews
    Downtown Host LLC - Shared Web Hosting - Offering the best service since 2001.
    LiteSpeed Support - Vbulletin Optimized servers

Comment

Godaddy

Originally posted by EF91CRX View Post
      Anyone here ever had any expierience with HostRocket

Right now I'm with GoDaddy and I've heard A LOT of bad things about them over the past year and my site has been running extremely slow the past couple days.

Any opinions on Host Rocket?
      I am using Godaddy too.. are you already hosting your vBulletin there ? Which package do you have ? I have the premium and so far I am happy with them, but I am nervous if they can handle vBulletin.

I have another website with Godady and they already shut my other website down for RAM usage, so I want to be absolutely certain before I install vBulletin there.

Comment

Originally posted by needhelp338 View Post
        I am using Godaddy too.. are you already hosting your vBulletin there ? Which package do you have ? I have the premium and so far I am happy with them, but I am nervous if they can handle vBulletin.

I have another website with Godady and they already shut my other website down for RAM usage, so I want to be absolutely certain before I install vBulletin there.
        So why use GoDaddy? There are so many other options that are priced in the same ballpark (some a little less, some a little more). Any shared hosting situation will throttle or suspend a user from time to time for excessive RAM and/or CPU use, but they are not so tight-arsed as GoDaddy about it.

Peace,
        Gene

Comment

Working...
        X