Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Load Avergas 24.26??? Anybody else with GoDaddy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Get back to the original topic. Stop arguing amongst each other please. It is not appropriate for this site.

Leave a comment:

• Gene Steinberg
    replied
    Originally posted by logicola View Post
    So you believe the official explantion? Good luck ! Gene. I am a bad and dishonest customer.

All hostican customers are good customers, because when they turn bad, they are no longer customers. .
    Are you then claiming that you gave a real phone number, name and address to them when you signed up? Is that your testimony? So why should I believe you and not them about this? Care to give me that information by private message?

Peace,
    Gene

Leave a comment:

• logicola
    replied
    Originally posted by Gene Steinberg View Post
    You didn't answer why you signed up for an account with false information. Do you think that's a reasonable, honest approach and just how do you think a responsible company should handle such a customer??
    So you believe the official explantion? Good luck ! Gene. I am a bad and dishonest customer.

All hostican customers are good customers, because when they turn bad, they are no longer customers. .

Leave a comment:

• Gene Steinberg
    replied
    Thanks Colin F for editing the post.

What is a professional approach to customer service? vbulletin is an good example. Many members including me said earlier that vb lacks a visionary leader. Did vb suspend our accounts? or attacked us? NO.

Did you sign-up for your vBulletin license with false information as you did with HostICan? I'm very, very curious, because that's the reason they gave for suspending your account, and that's the one question you won't answer.

Peace,
    Gene
    Last edited by Gene Steinberg; Sun 8th Jul '07, 7:12pm.

Leave a comment:

• logicola
    replied
    Thanks Colin F for editing the post.

What is a professional approach to customer service? vbulletin is an good example. Many members including me said earlier that vb lacks a visionary leader. Did vb suspend our accounts? or attack us? NO. Many members here said earlier that vb not having official pulgins was a bad idea.
    Did vb suspend our accounts? NO.

Last edited by logicola; Sun 8th Jul '07, 7:07pm.

Leave a comment:

• Gene Steinberg
    replied
    I have my backup database run on Hostican, but have yet to move my attachments from my old host. The forum was empty in that no body except me in there. How's the speed? I don't wan't to comment. No matter how I like a hosting company, when bad things about it are heard, I won't defend them in a way as if the one you love are being attacked. You are more than just a HostIcan's customer, Gene.

This is a false claim. I didn't post complaints under two different names. Anyways, I don't need to defend more on factual thingy. The readers here can't judge. What they saw was the approach HostIcan handles customers. Thats' enough.

Let's put an end to it. Good luck on your company. Let's appreciate your company's humor :

http://hosticansucks.com

You will get redirected to hostican's official website.
    You didn't answer why you signed up for an account with false information. Do you think that's a reasonable, honest approach and just how do you think a responsible company should handle such a customer??

And, yes, I am nothing more than a HostICan customer myself. If you have any doubts, I'll be happy to send you a copy of my last bill by private email. Feel free to pay the next one

Peace,
    Gene

Leave a comment:

• logicola
    replied
    Originally posted by Gene Steinberg View Post
    Which means, of course, that your claim that HostICan had slow performance with your message board wasn't true. You never actually ran your full site over there,
    I have my backup database run on Hostican, but have yet to move my attachments from my old host. The forum was empty in that no body except me in there. How's the speed? I don't wan't to comment. No matter how I like a hosting company, when bad things about it are heard, I won't defend them in a way as if the one you love are being attacked. You are more than just a HostIcan's customer, Gene.

yet you posted complaints under two different names and, apparently, never told HostICan about your alleged problems other than in a public message board.
    This is a false claim. I didn't post complaints under two different names. Anyways, I don't need to defend more on factual thingy. The readers here can't judge. What they saw was the approach HostIcan handles customers. Thats' enough.

Let's put an end to it. Good luck on your company. Let's appreciate your company's humor :

http://hosticansucks.com

You will get redirected to hostican's official website.

Leave a comment:

• lnxcode
    replied
    The customer provided inaccurate data to the company, when we tried to also verify the phone number on the account it was inactive, we were left no choice but to cancel and refund the account.

Leave a comment:

• Gene Steinberg
    replied
    I have said it earlier in PM I have yet to move my domain from GOdaddy to HostIcan . and I am transfering file over there. I have run a empty vb to test the speed over hostican. Godday server has no problem in server speed as I have said it earlier.

My account over HOstican got suspended for no reason !!
    Which means, of course, that your claim that HostICan had slow performance with your message board wasn't true. You never actually ran your full site over there, yet you posted complaints under two different names and, apparently, never told HostICan about your alleged problems other than in a public message board.

I just wonder why people pull stunts like that in other to trash a company for no reason. This isn't a playground. I take my vBulletin forum and my sites very seriously. I pay hard-earned money for the services I receive, and when I recommend anyone, it's because of a positive personal experience not for any real or imagined kickbacks.

Those who know me personally, and my reputation as a long-time technology journalist, will attest to the same.

Peace,
    Gene
    Last edited by Gene Steinberg; Sun 8th Jul '07, 12:32pm.

Leave a comment:

• logicola
    replied
    I have said it earlier in PM I have yet to move my domain from GOdaddy to HostIcan . and I am transfering file over there. I have run a empty vb to test the speed over hostican. Godday server has no problem in server speed as I have said it earlier.

My account over HOstican got suspended for no reason !!
    Last edited by logicola; Sun 8th Jul '07, 11:38am.

Leave a comment:

• zanack
    replied
    No, I don't care to take a look at these figures. I'm not interested. Bottom line for me is that you, as a host, have decided to put up someone's domain name who had chosen to PM you. This should be private!

Leave a comment:

• Gene Steinberg
    replied
    Originally posted by lnxcode View Post
    Care to take a look at the whois on this IP range?

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6000]
    Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\lnxcode>ping <domain removed>

Pinging <domain removed> [208.109.78.124] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 208.109.78.124: bytes=32 time=77ms TTL=48
    Reply from 208.109.78.124: bytes=32 time=79ms TTL=48

Ping statistics for 208.109.78.124:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 77ms, Maximum = 79ms, Average = 77ms

C:\Users\lnxcode>
    OK, I get:

124.78.109.208.in-addr.arpa. 3599 IN PTR linhostjava24.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net.

That's a GoDaddy server.

In other words, we're dealing with a fake claim here, clearly! How should a host respond to people to present false reports of service problems? That's the real issue here.

Peace,
    Gene
    Last edited by Colin F; Sun 8th Jul '07, 3:07pm.

Leave a comment:

• lnxcode
    replied
    Originally posted by zanack View Post
    Is it appropriate for a hosting company to add someone's domain name to their post when clearly the client used the PM system for this? I sincerely hope that nobody responds to the request by the host for reports on loading speed.
    Care to take a look at the whois on this IP range?

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6000]
    Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\lnxcode>ping <domain removed>

Pinging <domain removed> [208.109.78.124] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 208.109.78.124: bytes=32 time=79ms TTL=48

Ping statistics for 208.109.78.124:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 77ms, Maximum = 79ms, Average = 77ms

C:\Users\lnxcode>
    Last edited by Colin F; Sun 8th Jul '07, 3:06pm.

Leave a comment:

• Gene Steinberg
    replied
    Originally posted by zanack View Post
    Is it appropriate for a hosting company to add someone's domain name to their post when clearly the client used the PM system for this? I sincerely hope that nobody responds to the request by the host for reports on loading speed.
    I notice that the site in question isn't even hosted by HostICan, if you can accept the current WHOIS info as correct. So this really is strange, don't you think?

Peace,
    Gene

Leave a comment:

• zanack
    replied

Leave a comment: