What's happening to web hosting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's happening to web hosting?

What the hell is the problem with all these webhosting companies? First, I had so many downtimes with Hostgator, and now I cant seem to imagine on why the hell am i having too much spam e-mails with my 1&1 account? Darn! With all the money that I paid for don't I atleast have one web host that would do the right job???? Gosh! If anyone can give me an advice on what web site is best, Please do inform me.

Originally posted by Regina Fox View Post
    What the hell is the problem with all these webhosting companies? First, I had so many downtimes with Hostgator, and now I cant seem to imagine on why the hell am i having too much spam e-mails with my 1&1 account? Darn! With all the money that I paid for don't I atleast have one web host that would do the right job???? Gosh! If anyone can give me an advice on what web site is best, Please do inform me.
    Both companies have grown a little to big for their own good. I'm not saying finding a "name brand" web hosting provider is a bad thing. But sometimes they get so caught up into making money, they lose sight on what's truly important, YOU.

Both Hostgator & 1and1 have been having some problems as of lately & both companies have been listed on some spam list. I'm sorry that you've been so unlucky, but don't give up.

A few things to keep in mind though is keep looking for a company which has been around for 3+ years and don't be shy to test their support first, before buying into them. Also stay away from over "night host" who offer you everything, including the moon for 5.00 or less.

Comment

What are your hosting needs in space, bandwidth, etc?
      Downtown Host LLC - Shared Web Hosting - Offering the best service since 2001.
      LiteSpeed Support - Vbulletin Optimized servers

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X