HOSTGATOR? your choice??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOSTGATOR? your choice??

I have never been this irritated before! I vannot believe what my web host did to my website!!!! My web site was down for hours due to server errors... I dont get it!!! How can they have problems over their servers... I tried calling up for tech support but its taking too much of my time!!! instead i accomplish a lot of things for my site i end up waiting!!! Gosh!! What a lame way to do business! I have another site from another web host but I have never encountered this with them. This definitely means that i need to transfer!!!!

It seems you've posted this 2x.

If you do decide to stay with Hostgator, ask for a credit or part refund. If you leave them, I'm sure they should owe you a full refund on this billing cycle. There is no reasons for them to leave you in the dark for so long and at this point, your owed something in return. Support should be quick & easy.

webhostingtalk.com would be a good place to compare web hosting providers. A little advice though, don't go looking for "over night" host who offer you everything, including the moon for less then 5.00. You'll only end up with the same problems you have now.

Try to look into someone who has been around for 3+ years and do not be shy to test their support before you buy into them.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X