X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is this limit about ?

hi ... i talked to one server today . they said we have this limit :

The connection of user should be less than 50000
    i'm newbie in these stuff . that would be great if someone explain it for me

Thanks in advance

Well, there's not much to go on, but my guess is that your host has limited your MySQL user to 50000 connections per day. If that's the case, and they won't budge on that limit, you'll need to find a new host.
    Jason Litka - Utter Ramblings

Comment

That does seem odd to limit you to 50,000 per day. I could understand if it was a shared hosting plan and they limited it to 50,000 per time, but not per day.

If any of the above still worries you and you feel you'll get a heavy load of users, then I would say a VPS or Dedicated Server would be idea.

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisService View Post
        That does seem odd to limit you to 50,000 per day. I could understand if it was a shared hosting plan and they limited it to 50,000 per time, but not per day.

If any of the above still worries you and you feel you'll get a heavy load of users, then I would say a VPS or Dedicated Server would be idea.
        It's actually pretty common with inexpensive hosts that stick hundreds of clients on a single server.
        Jason Litka - Utter Ramblings

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X