A+ host - servage.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A+ host - servage.com

Just wanted to let everyone know that servage.com really rocks! I used it for a couple of month and the support is great, the hosting is cheap for what you get. Take a look and see for your self! It has WHOIS protection for free and the list with good things can continue on and on but I leave it out for you to discover it for your self

Hope this post is to use for those who search for a good host.

Thanks for the report, but please do come back and update it after 6 months or so.

I have found that some companies focus on new customers at the beginning, giving that customer a good impression. Then, later.. things tend to get worse.
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

this is my first time with Servage.net !! my account is suspend right now cos of their hits limit !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mecho View Post
        this is my first time with Servage.net !! my account is suspend right now cos of their hits limit !!!!!!!!!!
        Which means, of course, that it doesn't rock.

What number of hits did you receive before they capped you?

Peace,
        Gene

P.S. I use DreamHost and have a medium-volume board, and no problems.

Comment

250g of webspace
          2100gb of bandwidth...

all i can say is BS...

Comment

Originally posted by emerican View Post
            250g of webspace
            2100gb of bandwidth...

all i can say is BS...
            Here's the deal: While you may not always be able to use all that bandwidth or storage, for whatever reason, you'll still get plenty for most anything but a huge site. The kicker is resources, but if you're cool and careful and don't go crazy with extras, you can get quite a bargain.

I ignore the folks who say don't do it. They just want to charge you 10 times as much for 10 times less, and how is that a better deal?

Peace,
            Gene

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X