X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbreh
    replied
    Originally posted by Allthumbz View Post
    Had a good experience with them for over a year. Then suddenly, their abuse guy, David L. began hassling me about spam coming from a church site I set up in Wordpress for my church. He emailed me every day with complaints, and when I did not respond quickly enough (12 hours or less), he suspended my church's account. He's a real dick, and spoils an otherwise good experience at this host. I need a new host thanks to his Nazi tactics.
    Depends on how much your visitors per a day.
    If you're web site gets 20k visits per a day
    Then you need VPS

If you're looking for good serves , don't look to the price

http://www.hostreview.com/showcases/affordable

Leave a comment:

• Allthumbz
    replied
    Had a good experience with them for over a year. Then suddenly, their abuse guy, David L. began hassling me about spam coming from a church site I set up in Wordpress for my church. He emailed me every day with complaints, and when I did not respond quickly enough (12 hours or less), he suspended my church's account. He's a real dick, and spoils an otherwise good experience at this host. I need a new host thanks to his Nazi tactics.

Leave a comment:

• medialayer
    replied
    KnownHost is an excellent choice, highly recommended. They are one of the few VPS hosts that actually know what they're doing and offer high performance.

Leave a comment:

• ComputerVitals
    replied
    I have a VPS at Knownhost

I used to host jump all over till I read some great reviews and tried them.
    The speed is great, uptime is super, and the full access of the VPS is nice.
    They are "Semi-Managed" meaning they dont manage the servers, but if you have trouble with anything, they will be more then happy to help you out.

I'm sent some trouble tickets into them a few times because I goofed up some settings and they fixed them up within 20 minutes.

here's my site
    http://computervitals.com

heres my uptime, checked every 30 minutes.
    http://www.siteuptime.com/statistics...7&UserId=36628

The one and only downtime was a DDos attack on the DataCenter. Not really knownhost fault. I was only down about 40 minutes that time.

I highly recommend them.
    PS, let them know I sent ya.

Leave a comment:

• WireNine.com
    replied
    Do a search for them on www.webhostingtalk.com - it will turn up some reviews

Leave a comment:

• demagh
    started a topic any openions about knownhost.com

any openions about knownhost.com

does anyone know anything about knownhost.com , cause i am going to host on them by the end of the week , i made some searches on the net and i think i will go with them , but i would be thankful if anyone can tell me about them more
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X