Good Hosting Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Hosting Anyone?

Hello one and all. I have finally found a good service for my dedicated needs. My business, reffering to my site sinces its more of a biz. now, is doing very very very cheap!
    Yet it'll be in acouple months, I hope alot of you people will be prepared! Heres an example of maybe our cheapest deal, something you might get just off the top of my head:

50 megs
    1 gig bandwidth
    10 pop3 e-mails
    3 subdomains
    Awesome user control panel

All this for about $7 or so a month, and it comes with all the stuff like: CGI, Perl, PHP, and a MySQL database!
    If anyone likes these prices, get ready, wait acouple months, or contact me now at [email protected] (So I can get to know you and get you the first order!)

PS: You can customize your order! Its just these are some stuff we put together if you don't know what to do! You can even go up to a gigabyte in space without us thinking a second thought. Why should we? Its your site, we just provide it!
    Sounds super! I'm interested!
    0.00%
    Sounds pretty nice!
    0.00%
    Its alright
    20.00%
    Eh, needs some working
    20.00%
    I'm choising this because I have no life
    60.00%

The poll is expired.

Not to seem disrespectful or anything, but there are a number of quality web hosts that offer substantially more than this for around $10.00/mo. Hostrocket for example offers this for $9.95 (12 months service):

300mb space
    12gb bandwidth
    Unlimited POP emails
    10 subdomains
    etc.

Good luck!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

The fact is that almost no body would use all that stuff! Now, if I raised my stats, I know they'd only use some of it, not all of it. This i a good business way of making money and I forgot to add it. Thank You

PS: If I have a good server, and people used all of it, I'm sure I'd still have room

Comment

<cough>Spam </cough>

Comment

I have choisen the one that said: "I'm choising this because I have no life"

I always chois the latestest option

Parp.

Ah well, what language will the main site be in? Cos I would suggest checking your spelling if you want to run a decent looking webhost.

No offense of course. The options sounds nice, although the 1 gig bandwidth limit could be a teensy bit higher.

Comment

Alright, I'll fix that.

Don't feel offeneded al you vB people, I'm pretty much using this board for help on ideas for hosting costs and options. You guys seem to know whats good, which is why I come here. Thanks again!

Cause once I figure out the cheapest option, then I'll base the other ones on it if ya know what I mean.

Later!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X