BEST Host..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST Host..

Hostww.Net is one of the best hosts around, imo. 24/7 telephone, email and ticket support, 99.8% uptime guarantee, affordable packages, they are now specializing in vBulletin hosting. I've been with them since September of '05 and wouldn't move for nothing.
    Peggy
    ~ normal is overrated ~

One Buzy Mama!

Originally posted by Ohiosweetheart View Post
    and wouldn't move for nothing.
    Oh yes you would.. for ASO the one and only
    StylWolny.pl - Polskie Forum Dyskusyjne | guziki wieszaki producent - Bonetti.pl
    Join Tattoo Group Now

Comment

they are now specializing in vBulletin hosting.
      What does that mean? Did they put out some special plans for vbulletin hosting alone?
      ■█► WireNine.com Web Hosting 8+ years in business!
      ■█► Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting and VPS Hosting 24/7 Support 99.9% Uptime 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
      ■█► cPanel, Litespeed, CloudFlare, Softaculous, Attracta SEO, Site Builder
      ■█► Find us on Facebook and follow us @wirenine

Comment

It's good they've worked fine for you, but that doesn't qualify them to be 'BEST Host'. After all, you haven't tasted the orange yet, have you?
        You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
          It's good they've worked fine for you, but that doesn't qualify them to be 'BEST Host'. After all, you haven't tasted the orange yet, have you?
          I put this out as MY opinion, for those of you who didn't get it

I have 2 friends who were with ASO, and have since moved to Hostww.net and are very glad they did.
          Peggy
          ~ normal is overrated ~

One Buzy Mama!

Comment

Originally posted by sensimilla View Post
            Oh yes you would.. for ASO the one and only

sorry to disappoint you, but I wouldn't leave hostww for ASO
            Peggy
            ~ normal is overrated ~

One Buzy Mama!

Comment

Originally posted by WireNine.com View Post
              What does that mean? Did they put out some special plans for vbulletin hosting alone?

I mean that their servers are optimized for vBulletin forum software. Not every hosting company will host a vBulletin forum because they tend to be somewhat server intensive, especially as they get larger
              Peggy
              ~ normal is overrated ~

One Buzy Mama!

Comment

Originally posted by Ohiosweetheart View Post
                I mean that their servers are optimized for vBulletin forum software. Not every hosting company will host a vBulletin forum because they tend to be somewhat server intensive, especially as they get larger
                You tend to know alot about this host. I would say most good hosts have optimized servers

Comment

of course I do, I host my vB site with them since sept '05.
                  Shouldn't everyone know as much as they can about the company they host their site with??

having optimized servers, and servers optimized for vBulletin is 2 different things. As I said, some hosts
                  won't host a vBulletin forum
                  Last edited by Ohiosweetheart; Sat 8 Jul '06, 5:47pm.
                  Peggy
                  ~ normal is overrated ~

One Buzy Mama!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X