1&1 vs ASO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1&1 vs ASO

My friend has been paying for my website for the past year, we have mainly used ASO, the medium package. I now have to pay for it and the 1&1 deals seem a lot better than ASO's.

ASO has awesome support, but 1&1 is so much cheaper...

http://asmallorange.com/services/hosting/
    http://order.1and1.com/xml/order/Hos...op&__lf=Static

Anyone have any advice?

1&1 limits MySQL database size to 100MB. I advice you to run away from them as fast as you can. If your priority is the cheapest why not trying free hosts?
    You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

Originally posted by simsim
      1&1 limits MySQL database size to 100MB. I advice you to run away from them as fast as you can. If your priority is the cheapest why not trying free hosts?
      ^As what he said, 100 MB isn't good at all. U wish to have unlimited. I suggest you use http://www.site5.com/
      Shun Goku Satsu

Comment

Site5 is good. However, I would suggest you stay with ASO as far as you're satisfied with their service & support. You get what you pay for at the end.
        You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

Do a search on here and on webmaster talk for oneandone and then do the same thing for ASO. I am 100% certain I know which route you'll take.
          John

Comment

Just upgraded my plan at ASO from medium to large. Im since 14 months with them.
            And Im a very satisfied customer.
            StylWolny.pl - Polskie Forum Dyskusyjne | guziki wieszaki producent - Bonetti.pl
            Join Tattoo Group Now

Comment

ASO all the way, you get what you pay for - go and have a look at webhostingtalk

Comment

oh ok, I'll stay with ASO in that case. Thanks.

Comment

I'm also a satisfied customer at ASO. They're reasonably priced and offer all the features I've really ever wanted

Comment

1&1 sucks. Stick with ASO.

Comment

I'm choosing a hosting plan and I'm really confusing about it.
                      In this http://www.startlogic.com/, they offer Disk space: 15 GB, and Bandwitch: 250 GB, 3 database and database space is the same with disk space. Prologic plan is only 6.95/mo .
                      In ASO, they offer much less diskspace and bandwitch than Prologic, but the price is higher .
                      I'm really confused about these plans, don't know which one i should buy. Would someone explain it to me?

Thank you

Comment

1and1 is the worst out there. ive been using lunarpages for a while now and I am happy with them.

www.lunarpages.com
                        Last edited by dan1088352; Thu 29th Jun '06, 12:07pm.

Comment

If you do some research, you will find that ASO has much better feedback.
                          ■█► WireNine.com Web Hosting 8+ years in business!
                          ■█► Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting and VPS Hosting 24/7 Support 99.9% Uptime 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
                          ■█► cPanel, Litespeed, CloudFlare, Softaculous, Attracta SEO, Site Builder
                          ■█► Find us on Facebook and follow us @wirenine

Comment

Well comparing ASO to 1and1 is like comparing a puppy to a scorpion when selecting a family-friendly pet.

Comment

Originally posted by James Kojiro View Post
                              Well comparing ASO to 1and1 is like comparing a puppy to a scorpion when selecting a family-friendly pet.
                              I've had both Puppies and Scorpions. I'd take a Puppy any day.
                              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X