No announcement yet.

Servage.net any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 3 months ago servage was very good hosting, now it sucks... I have a lot of problems of speed and mysql errors ( reported by vbb )

I hope they fix these problems asap

Comment

I use Servage, and IMO, they're excellent! Not a single moment of downtime, and as you aforementioned the package is great!

Only disadvantage I can think of is their custom ControlPanel.

Comment

yeah, you are right Indy, I am using Servage about 2 months, I have never had a trouble with them, sometimes you can have problem with sql but servage has really good advantages (25 gb + 500 gb band) It's really cheap.

Also every week, your hosting pack is growing about 4 mb. They have really fast ticket system.

Only one disadvantage is they don't have online help, but ticket system solves your problems, you can trust me

Comment

Originally posted by Nigh7mar3
          About 3 months ago servage was very good hosting, now it sucks... I have a lot of problems of speed and mysql errors ( reported by vbb )

I hope they fix these problems asap
          From what I can see I agree. The service has gone down hill ever since we joined. There site says most tickets are solved with in an hour...haha I am lucky to get a respons in an hour. My average response time is about 10 hours. The simplest fo questions can take them 10 hours to respond.

Hell the other day I am asking them for help, and they reply to my ticket and out of the blue says some thing baout glad to see the issue was resolved, and to reply if i need futher assistant. NO WHERE in my ticket did I say the issue was fixed.

Or I might request a datbase import for my test board, and they tell me oh we have it scheduled for first thing in the morning. Well obviously they do not emply a database technician 24/7, so that and 10 hour support times does not qualify as 24/7 support IMO.

I as well have fequent issues with the database and there servers. Weather loosing a connection during a query or just a white page loading. Sure it could be related to a hack, but i highly doubt that.

I think the only hting i can compliment then on is that they were extremley friendly with compliments of have a nice day, and adding smileys to there post. At times I felt like they tried to make it look like they really cared, but if they cared, they would care enough to offer resonable support.

Comment

servage is NO GOOD

I have a hosting account at servage.net and it turned out to be a big SCAM, they took my money and suspended my

account.
            Reason: " At this time today our servers have
            served more than 428456 requests for your account."
            That's nowhere in the terms of service, and they even don't want to refund me.

This service is only ok for small websites, when you have more than 200-300 users daily, they will surly suspend the

account to keep their servers running.

They RUINED my growing traffic with this!!

I advice other hosting purchaser to STAY AWAY from servage if you want a professional and reliable hosting service

and not a service that shuts down your service when they want to.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X