Anybody Using Site5 As Their Host?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Using Site5 As Their Host?

Hey guys, Dreamhost is giving me the boot and I'm back on the market for a new host.

My forum is carolinarides.com, and we've got ~1500 registered members, most users ever online was 395 but that was mostly spiders and bots.

I talked with Site5's live support and they recommended their Superhosting UNLEASHED plan.

Are any other users hosted by Site5? What are your impressions? How big is your forum?

Thanks in advance guys.

I'd had a bad time there, and just recently moved on. Numerous unexplained gaps in availability of my site (an average of an hour a day some weeks), and the most recent was not one, but three failed hard drives on the same server within 2 weeks (2 different primaries and one backup). 8+ hours each time to get back up and running.
    Might want to keep looking a bit.

Comment

I was there for about 1 month. My site had several server loads and i could not get to it numerous times. Your experience could be different. I read many users are happy and others are not. You can find many reviews on there service HERE

Comment

I use Site5 and have had no problems with them. I've been there since September.
        Forums

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyAnderson
          Hey guys, Dreamhost is giving me the boot and I'm back on the market for a new host.

My forum is carolinarides.com, and we've got ~1500 registered members, most users ever online was 395 but that was mostly spiders and bots.

I talked with Site5's live support and they recommended their Superhosting UNLEASHED plan.

Are any other users hosted by Site5? What are your impressions? How big is your forum?

Thanks in advance guys.
          I didn't use Site5, but looking at their packages I think it really is a good deal. I recommend my host www.lypha.com, I didn't experience anykind of downtime, server overload or even mysql errors . Good for gigantic websites!! In addition you can check out http://www.10-cheapwebhosting.com/ for hosting comparison.
          Out to Change the world!

Comment

I use Site5 for hosting my forum: NetBusinessTalk. It's been great so far.

Comment

I have a couple of friends who are not happy with site 5 and moved on. We all are at Hostww.com now. Excellent host! I've been with them since Sept and have had NO downtime, they have 24 hr support. I highly recommend them.
              Peggy
              ~ normal is overrated ~

One Buzy Mama!

Comment

I went to Devoted Host so far so good.

http://www.devotedhost.biz/index.php

http://devotedgaming.com/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X