Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to srart a new forum

hello dear Admin ,moderatorsand members,

I want to start a new vbulletin forum.But i have some Questions, Can i add ADult Pics and alow to members XXX clips download links.Plz let me Know As soon as possible

Thx

This matters upon your host... If your host allows this type of content, I believe it's ok.. If not, your account will most likely be suspended/deleted. It's always good to check the FAQ's or read your host's Terms of Service. If you're still unsure , use their Customer Service / Contact Options to reach them and ask them for yourself.

Comment

If you can prove they are over 18 yes, new law is out. All nudes must have proof they are over 18.

Comment

I do have an adult forum with pictures and videos.. ( not explicit , soft erotic )
        although it didnt started yet feel free to peek , ASO allows adult content.
        No matter of content of your forum vbulletin is the best engine around.
        StylWolny.pl - Polskie Forum Dyskusyjne | guziki wieszaki producent - Bonetti.pl
        Join Tattoo Group Now

Comment

Thank you very much my freinds for youe Help.Now I will start vbulletin forum and found some host ,who allow adult Metrial.
          Can U som give me Tips for Good Adult host Server ?
          Thx once again.

Comment

plenty of them..
            try http://reliablehosting.com/ for a start

search for

webair
            cavecreek
            jupiter
            theplanet
            StylWolny.pl - Polskie Forum Dyskusyjne | guziki wieszaki producent - Bonetti.pl
            Join Tattoo Group Now

Comment

Originally posted by sensimilla
              plenty of them..
              try http://reliablehosting.com/ for a start

search for

webair
              cavecreek
              jupiter
              theplanet
              why we cant just start board.. we can give links of files.. on free uploads.. do vbulletin allow.. to make just adult forum.. for sharing links.. etc..

Comment

Im not sure whats your point but vbulletin has nothing in common with your site content..
                its just an engine feel free to use it or not to even install it.. just make sure to send the money..

Its the host that has restrictions regarding content of your site.
                Join Tattoo Group Now

Comment

GET Asmallorange.com

My site: www.mobaynation.com hosted by them.

Comment

Working...
                  X