Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, ASO Work?

http://asmallorange.com/services/hosting/index.php

Will this work? I just want to run my vbulletin forum on it. They are small, I will be using Tiny. Just want to know if it will be able to upload the VBulletin Software?

I'm new to the server hosting..

The tiny plan they are offering should work ell for a start-up forum, most forums won't drive 3GB's of traffic their first few months. If you already have a forum going and are already driving traffic, I'd look to go with one of their larger plans.

We host SpadedSaint.com with them and I've never once had any issues with them. They've been great to us and I've spoken with Tim a few times and he's a really nice guy to talk with.

If you have any other questions about their services, feel free to ask. I've been with them for a while so I can give you the run-down .

Comment

My board is hosted on the medium plan, works perfect. but it didnt really started yet..
      I will move to VPS plan if the place reach 500 members.
      StylWolny.pl - Polskie Forum Dyskusyjne | guziki wieszaki producent - Bonetti.pl
      Join Tattoo Group Now

Comment

Yes, ASO are a reputable webhost who are used to host forums by many members here. I have mine on there too with thousands of users, 100's of thousands of posts and everything runs fine.

You'll be cool... good luck.
        John

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X