Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duportonline.com

I have been with them since May 29th.

My account was set up with in minuites, and the support is better than my old hosting companys. They reply with in half hour and at the tops an hour, Which is at any time of the day.

When I first got the hosting they where very paitent while i was waiting from my old host, to send me my forum database. But once i had it Duport set it all up for me.

I think it has only had down time once since I have been with them but it was only for a minuite.

I havent had any other problems. But the only problems I have had was paying via paypal beacuse i had reached my sending limit, and beacuse my payment is overdue, they have been very patient till I got it veryified. I then contacted them with my situation and they set me up with a temporary way of paying ( via 2checkout )

As you carnt really give 10/10 for a hosting site. This one has to be close, and i am very happy with it all round. And I have to thank rh2004 for recommending them to me.

www.duportonline.com

And if you was wondering who my old hosting was with it was canaca, which I will never be returning to

What's your domain name with them?

Comment

www.mangacars.co.uk But i have 2 parked domains www.ppxgames.com and www.uploadforfree.net

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, Canaca is a bait and switch scam. They *say* they can handle 600 GBs of transfer per month... But the problem is, they don't have the pipe to back their claim. My site consumes about 125GB traffic per month, and I've been threatened several times, and have had my account suspended.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X