• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quillz
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery
    No love for me Quillz
    I've never heard opinions, good or bad, about your hosting service.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    No love for me Quillz

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    Out of those options, I'd go with ASO. I personally use Site5, but it's not on the poll.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Kemble
    replied
    Since I posted last I have opened another site with realwebhost, now have 4 !!!

Leave a comment:

• Brad Pierce
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Kemble
    Joey at realwebhost is usually on the other end of msn and helps me out brilliantly. I usually call him at the "wrong" time so I suppose we are ok without phone connections too. I am useless at programming so need help even with a vBulletin upgrade. He had been magnificent.
    Originally posted by Samir
    I moved a few months ago to Real Web Host. I've been very happy with the speed of my site and the response times on initial inquiries. Usually, I'll get a reply within a few minutes! And my users have commented how fast my site is. I've found what I was looking for.
    I've had a great experience with realwebhost as well. They have been quick to respond to any issues I've had. I've also noticed they are looking long term at ways to avoid them in the future. Sorry that I'm pulling up an older thread but I felt it was still valid.
    Last edited by Brad Pierce; Tue 28 Mar '06, 9:08am.

Leave a comment:

• Cromulent
    replied
    Yes I meant them keeping PHP up at the latest version, i.e 4.4.1 at the moment (or 5.1.1).

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    PHP updates recently have been for security, and not much else.

Theres no reason for any server to be on any version of php lower than php 4.4.1 and lower than 5.1.0

Leave a comment:

• encryption
    replied
    when you say keep their php version up to date, what do you mean ? Are you referring to keeping a php version up to date that runs the software you choose to run on your account or the php version that the webhost thinks is secure to run and bug free

Leave a comment:

• Cromulent
    replied
    I'm still trying to decide on a host for a website I will be opening in May / June next year. If things continue to go as they are then I think I'm going to have to go with ASO, as they seem to offer good support and servers. I also like the fact that they keep their PHP version up-to-date, something that my current host does not.

I guess I'll have to keep an eye on comments made here to see if anything changes in the meantime.

Leave a comment:

• balikci
    replied
    i've switched yesterday manually old host to -> ASO , they are have very stable, fast servers and softwares.

i highly recommend them.

Leave a comment:

• Samir
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Kemble
    Joey at realwebhost is usually on the other end of msn and helps me out brilliantly. I usually call him at the "wrong" time so I suppose we are ok without phone connections too. I am useless at programming so need help even with a vBulletin upgrade. He had been magnificent.
    I moved a few months ago to Real Web Host. I've been very happy with the speed of my site and the response times on initial inquiries. Usually, I'll get a reply within a few minutes! And my users have commented how fast my site is. I've found what I was looking for.

Leave a comment:

• KingSpade
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad_i_BILL
    NONE of the above...
    heh, I don't think hosts apply , seeing as how you offer hosting services.

Although I don't use any of them myself, I will say that even as a host myself, I'd give praise to ASO as I've spoken to the owner and a few staff members and they've all been great to even just throw up general chat with.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Kemble
    replied
    Originally posted by free thinker
    Time to get unlimited long distance!

Leave a comment:

• Bad_i_BILL
    replied
    NONE of the above...

Leave a comment:

• Cromulent
    replied
    Originally posted by free thinker
    Time to get unlimited long distance!
    Does that even exist? I've certainly never heard of it, unless your talking about VoIP type solutions?

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X