network solutions web host

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• network solutions web host

Anyone here use network solutions to host their website? I know theyve been around for a while and just wonder if theyre Vbulletin friendly ??

Personally, I wouldn't trust Network Solutions with something like a forum. I would check their TOS, and see what that says about forums, as well as resources, etc.

Check over at WebHostingTalk.com and put in a request, I'm sure someone will be more than happy to assist you in button your board up online (and research anything about Network Solutions hosting there).

Comment

why wouldnt you trust them?

Comment

The rule is that you should not get hosting at one of the main stream domain registrars (such as Network Solutions, GoDaddy, etc). They usually tend to have less features, a propietary control panel, and not so great customer service.

Comment

Exactly what Joshs said...

Plus... they're more likely to pull your forum if you get too popular instead of giving you other options... most smaller hosting companies are more willing to help you in any way they can.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X