Hosting ImageMagick PHP MYSQL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting ImageMagick PHP MYSQL

I need to be able to run a vB and Coppersomething(That Gallery hack on vB.org) .. for that I need ImageMagick already installed.

So does anyone know know any good hosts for that, I am with ViperHost right now, but they are not giving me a full path to ImageMagick, so I think I am going to have to change my host. I can spend about 10-20 dollars a month.

- SpeedysWorld

Real Web Host
    http://realwebhost.net

rwh basically has support for all the features on vb
    Let the flames begin.

Comment

You might want to look into A Small Orange:

http://www.asmallorange.com

The servers are fast (the one I'm on is considered full and loads are rarely above 1.00, sometimes they are 0.00), support is great and the pricing is fair. On the server I'm on ImageMagick is not installed and I can't speak for them but they would probably install it on the server you are on at your request. You could inquire about whether or not they would on their forums.

By the way, if you sign up, tell them I sent you.

Comment

ImageMagick, GD, Jhead on all of their servers, They also have Fantastico which has different galleries including coppermine plus 30+ other free programs.
        Let the flames begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurk
          ImageMagick, GD, Jhead on all of their servers, They also have Fantastico which has different galleries including coppermine plus 30+ other free programs.
          Speaking of which, A Small Orange has GD and Fantastico. I've never heard of Jhead and can't speak for A Small Orange but if you want it you could probably request it to be installed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X