what ever you do do not use Ventures online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Kane
    Oooh, thats good to know. THanks for that. They gonna be ok of upwards of 800gig bandwidth a month? (even though they come with 1000gig you never know)
    Yes, they would have to be. They have thousands of customers, i am sure many of those have either gone over their free quota or used up most of it.
    As long as your server isn't a threat to their network, i.e being attacked or being used as an IRC server then there would not be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by HostOrbit
      Yes, they would have to be. They have thousands of customers, i am sure many of those have either gone over their free quota or used up most of it.
      As long as your server isn't a threat to their network, i.e being attacked or being used as an IRC server then there would not be a problem.
      Would (hopefully) be used as a deedicated board server only. Dump the main site on Warners server and leave the board off. I dont fancy leaving it on a load balanced set up.

Comment

oooh, ill ask Tom what the financial status is, although im sure he could clmain it off warner as a business expense? have a look at www.muse.mu/stats and see from that what you think would be a good idea. cheers
        Would (hopefully) be used as a deedicated board server only. Dump the main site on Warners server and leave the board off. I dont fancy leaving it on a load balanced set up.
        Exactly, what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Shining Arcanine
          Exactly, what are you talking about?
          Calm now.

Need server. Is server matrix good.

Simple as that.

Comment

They are but not when it comes to fixing their own mistakes, or things that involve a lot of labor, if you want either of those done then you can expect to pay.
            I would not rate their support, but their server hardware is good in most cases and they have a wide variety of server configurations. Where as some of their competitors are quite often sold out of certain servers. I have never seen server matrix not have any spare servers left. (This is probably due to the fact that they build them just for you)

On the whole, they are not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by HostOrbit
              They are but not when it comes to fixing their own mistakes, or things that involve a lot of labor, if you want either of those done then you can expect to pay.
              I would not rate their support, but their server hardware is good in most cases and they have a wide variety of server configurations. Where as some of their competitors are quite often sold out of certain servers. I have never seen server matrix not have any spare servers left. (This is probably due to the fact that they build them just for you)

On the whole, they are not bad.
              could you suggest anyone better?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X