Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HexOnxOnx
    replied
    No the agreement was that if I wanted it exclusive rights I would pay the other $100. If I didn't them I would keep his copyright which is there. Last week when I had my own there, I was planning on purchasing the exclusive right, but I won't now.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    no you still owe him 100 usd for a branding fee ^^ ( IE removing the copyright and making it your own )

Leave a comment:

• HexOnxOnx
    replied
    LOL I bought the skin from blindchild....thanks...and no Im not breaking any agreement, I have licenses.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    your currently breaking your license agreement by running 2 versions of vbulletin publicly

also i will not help you convert a stolen skin ^^ have a nice day

Leave a comment:

• HexOnxOnx
    started a topic Help on Borders

Help on Borders

Hi all.

I have converted a 2.3.2 skin to work with a 3.0 beta7 board. I have everything done now EXCEPTT I have lost my border that used to go around the whole complete board. If you go here: http://www.stairsandflowers.com/forum/index.php?s= you will see that there is just a bare edge around all edges of the forum and no black border. I know I probably left out that code but I have no idea how to add it back in.

Can anyone help me here?

Thank!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X