X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help

Hiya..

my forums are www.x-sector.net/forums

Look at the bottom of the page of my forums, did you see the users online box? thats one what lm talkin bout, anyway.. im wonder how to move the users online box to separate from the online box and the forum box, know what l mean? Im not very good at HTML. Can anybody help me?

Thanks alots.

You should post this in one of the vbulletin forums, as people do not know if you own vbulletin if you post here.

Comment

Originally posted by UHN_ED
      You should post this in one of the vbulletin forums, as people do not know if you own vbulletin if you post here.
      Yes, I owned this forums as well

Comment

Right, but people do not know if you are licensed or not, and regardless this isn't the right forum since your issue is with vB.

Comment

I owned this forums as well

Comment

Originally posted by X-Sector
            Hiya..

my forums are www.x-sector.net/forums

Look at the bottom of the page of my forums, did you see the users online box? thats one what lm talkin bout, anyway.. im wonder how to move the users online box to separate from the online box and the forum box, know what l mean? Im not very good at HTML. Can anybody help me?

Thanks alots.
            You forum is so beautiful,I like it.

Comment

Since you bought the skin at vbskinz, you may want to ask over there. Pank is good at helping out with his skins and he will know it better than anyone else.
              http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X