Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sidhighwind
    replied
    that is an option but i am trying to make the whole page not use tables unless it it data that needs to be displayed in column format....alto i think this is giong to be one of them exceptions...

Leave a comment:

• Marco
    replied
    I think you would be best off simply using a table. I believe inline elements are actually not meant to have padding anyway...

HTML Code:
    <style type="text/css">
    <!--
    #active { background: #99ccff; }
    #menu { background: #ecf3fb; border: 1px solid #6699cc; }
    #menu tr td { border-right: 1px solid #6699cc; }
    #menu tr td.last { border: 0; }
    -->
    </style>

<table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" id="menu">
     <tr>
      <td id="active">Description</td>
      <td>Specs</td>
      <td>Image Library</td>
      <td class="last">Be the first to review this product</td>
     </tr>
    </table>

Leave a comment:

• sidhighwind
    replied
    no i have not. I will try that on monday as i am not at work anymore and can't test it from home as i dont own a mac.

Leave a comment:

• UHN_ED
    replied
    Have you tried making a class that contains all of those attributes then using <div class="blah">Hello<div>

That code you posted is a mess.

Leave a comment:

• sidhighwind
    started a topic safari css problems

safari css problems

I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem with safari and found a work around with it.

i am putting this style inline with a div and it's not working correctly:

HTML Code:
    <div style="background-color: #99CCFF; text-align: center; padding: 6px; display: inline; border: 1px solid #6699CC;">Hello</div>
    waht that sould create is a box around the said text. now the problem i am having is that the display: inline on safari does not let you use padding or height or anyting to adjust the height of the box. i really need to get this to work as we are an all mac based company. attached is a picture of what it should look like...the top one is safari and the bottom one is mac ie.

thanks in advance!
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X