Wysiwyg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wysiwyg?

Ok, first off I know this a bit of a broad questiong, but I'm not asking for a step-by-step guide (unless you want to write one ).

I'm writing a GuestBook script, and would like to implement a WYSIWYG editor into it. (just like the one you see here when posting).
    The guestbook is being written in PHP/MySQL.

So, does anybody have any links to tutorials, ideas, etc, on how I can add a WYSIWYG editor to my script? (and of course preferably one that will cross-browser to the best that is possible anyway)

Tanks in advance

Search on Google for htmlArea 3.0 Beta, that's your best bet for ease of use.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg from DH
      Search on Google for htmlArea 3.0 Beta, that's your best bet for ease of use.
      Thanks!

This will make it quite easy indeed!

Comment

That editor knows. I will definately be using it.
        Pluh.com (random nonsense) - Psychostick.com (my stupid band) - Collectiveunderground.com (AZ local music site) - Evacuatechicago.com

Comment

I shall be looking into it too, lots of projects I know of could be of use of such a script...

Comment

Mine too, though I'll need to figure out how to convert the tags it creates into BBcode-style tags.
            "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
            "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
            Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X