Parse error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parse error

What is wrong with the syntax in this line?

$arr_what = array('s' => 'mail_subject', 'a' => 'mail_from', 't' => 'all_receiver', 'n' => 'sender_name');

nothing whatsoever.

if you think a lines giving you a parse error just copy it and put it in a file say test.php on its own

<?php
    parse_error_line_here
    ?>
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Thanks much Scott. Either way, I get a parse error

Comment

is it maybe a line above that has a missing end quote and the first one it comes to is that line? or a missing ; and it finds the first one on that line also?
        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

$__pulled_mails = 0;

//
          $arr_what = array('s' => 'mail_subject', 'a' => 'mail_from', 't' => 'all_receiver', 'n' => 'sender_name');
          $arr_match = array('c' => '(X)', 'n' => '(X)', 's' => '^X', 'e' => 'X$', 'i' => '^X$');
          $arr_match2mime = array('s' => 'subject', 'a' => 'mail_from', 't' => 'to', 'n' => 'from');

$total_undload = 0; //total undownloadable mail

Comment

that works fine for me as well.
            Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Hmmm. very strange. On one server I get a parse error on another works fine. very strange.

Max

Comment

Perhaps because the PHP versions are different on the two servers.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It would be helpfull if you gave the error generated, and the 20 lines of code or so around that line.....

or 10....

Comment

Scott what php version did you test it on?

Comment

Last time I checked associative arrays and setting variables weren't very dependant on PHP versions.

As I said, the specific error generated and some more code posted would help a lot...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X