Image thumbnail script, to integrate into portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image thumbnail script, to integrate into portal

I already have my images uploaded and I want a script that will create thumbnails of them, I have GD 1.6.2 or higher installed, and I want them to be as good as possible

I want also to integrate that script with a random image displayer, but I can do that. I just need a good thumbnail generating code

I would suggest going to hotscripts.com and checking there.

I have seen some that will take a folder full of images and auto create thumbnails for them. I think this is the type of thing you want correct?

Comment

Originally posted by BradC
      ...take a folder full of images and auto create thumbnails for them.
      Exactly, then I'd integrate that with a random image displayer so it would load a random thumbnail everytime someone loads my page

I've already been to hotscripts and found no program that does what I need >_<

Comment

Interesting, I could have sworn that I have seen this type of program over there before. I will see if I can find it for you and if I can I will post the link to it here.

Is the random pulling going to be database driven or just randomly pull out of the folder of images / thumbnails.

Comment

Out of an image folder :P

Comment

just making sure

cause I know.. you can have it thumbnail all of the images, then input the contents of the folder into a database...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X