Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I didn't say you were. I was pointing this our since you didn't mention what version you were using.

Leave a comment:

• 7harmonicz
    replied
    My board isnt a vb3, I have a vb 2.3.0.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You may need to post a request for this hack at vbulletin.org. Note they are not accepting hacks for vB3 because it's in beta version right now.

Leave a comment:

• 7harmonicz
    replied
    Ok, Ive updated the email accounts, now what? Does anyone know the coding? Ive looked on vb.org, but havent been able to find it. Thanks for the replies already.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    7harmonicz, to get vB support on these forums you first need to register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please click HERE and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• pablo
    replied
    Look over at vb.org for additions like this. If you are running vb3, there probably isn't any add-ons produced yet.

Leave a comment:

• 7harmonicz
    replied
    Anyone? I would greatly appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• 7harmonicz
    started a topic user log in script

user log in script

Hi I just added a new front page to my site and was wondering what the user login scripts were so that users could log in from the front page and be logged in from there.

Also wanted it remember them so they dont have to log in everytime they visit the homepage.

I also wanted to put something that says

Welcome back, USER(who ever it is) when they return

and if it is a guest say

Welcome to "site", Guest, please register. or something similar?

Does anyone know the scripts for this?

thanks in advance.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X