Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I'm not sure that 'phpcoding' you're talking about. The only template that you can use php in is phpinclude.

However you can create a specific style and set a forum to use only that style set - overriding any styles the user has chosen.

Leave a comment:

• Los
    replied
    Originally posted by Los
    Ok, I will try this. But if I kill my forum again, I'm gonna shoot myself!!!
    Steve, because you can force different style setups, then you can just put the phpcoding into the style heading? Then that should override what the forum is set on?

Isn't that what you just said???

I'm a slow learner.

Leave a comment:

• Los
    replied
    Ok, I will try this. But if I kill my forum again, I'm gonna shoot myself!!!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The main forum page will use either the default style (for guests) or the style of choice by your members. However you can edit specific forums and force them to use a certain style set:

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Modify

Leave a comment:

• Los
    replied
    Steve, I'm not particularly familiar with differentiating the forums from the main one. I was under the impression that the templates and coding was universal. But what do I know.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Create separate styles for those forums and modify the header template accordingly. Then force those forums to use those styles.

Leave a comment:

• Los
    started a topic targeting a specific forum

targeting a specific forum

Is there a way in VBB to make an advertisement in one specific forum?

Like for instance, I want to target the main forum and two of the sub forums.

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X