Weird windows error.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird windows error.

Ok. I dont normally do any coding or development on the windows platform, but my new laptop had XP on it and I decided to leave it on there so I could play games with the wife.

Anyway, I have been developing a property management system for a client on the side of my day job. And on my windows machine when I go o a certain form...it crashes with this error:

The instruction at "0x100b7b77" referenced memory at "0x0433bfea". The memory could not be "written".

If you click ok to cancel sometimes it goes ahead and presents the form to you...but sometimes it shows a blank page. Its always with this one particular form too. Very wierd. Anyone had anything strange like that happen to them on windows?
    version2 aka mol

Mystic Wicks Online Pagan Community Forums
    Mystic Wicks After Dark

Originally posted by version2
    Ok. I dont normally do any coding or development on the windows platform, but my new laptop had XP on it and I decided to leave it on there so I could play games with the wife.

Anyway, I have been developing a property management system for a client on the side of my day job. And on my windows machine when I go o a certain form...it crashes with this error:

The instruction at "0x100b7b77" referenced memory at "0x0433bfea". The memory could not be "written".

If you click ok to cancel sometimes it goes ahead and presents the form to you...but sometimes it shows a blank page. Its always with this one particular form too. Very wierd. Anyone had anything strange like that happen to them on windows?
    Another interesting note is that while the referenced memory address changes, the instruction in question does not. Even after an Apache restart.
    version2 aka mol

Mystic Wicks After Dark

Comment

Ack. What a crappy deal. I upgraded to Mysql 4.0.13 and that didnt help. Then I ramped php up to the newest 4.3.2RC4 and that didnt help. I dunno what the heck is wrong with this thing. Apache is the one spitting the error. Im using Apache 1.3.27. I guess I could always try going to Apache2.
      version2 aka mol

Mystic Wicks After Dark

Comment

Ok. How about this one for a freaker. Turn magic quotes runtime ON in php.ini and everything works fine now.

Do do do do - do do do do

*to the tune of the twilight zone*
        version2 aka mol

Mystic Wicks After Dark

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X