Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Programs are used to create vbulletin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im actually trying to play with Komodo again right now. it does have some nice features itself.
    version2 aka mol

Mystic Wicks Online Pagan Community Forums
    Mystic Wicks After Dark

Comment

Originally posted by Chen
      I don't know this Andi dude but Zeev is definitely a PHP developer... but no, neither of them create it all by themselves. Rasmus Lerdorf is the originally creator of PHP.
      Actually the PHP that Rasmus Lerdorf created has pretty much nothing in common with the modern PHP except part of the name and the concept of ease of use. Andi and Zeev (from Israel) completely redesigned and rewrote PHP3 from the ground up (meaning no code from the previous PHP) and that then became the PHP as we know it today. Of course they then continued to write PHP4 and now 5

As far as creating all of PHP, well that would be impossible considering how many different modules and function libraries there are, but as far as the actual PHP language and its most popular functions And and Zeev are responsible :flatface:

http://www.php.net/credits.php

Comment

Originally posted by version2
        Ok. I am noticing the same problem. I think that is why I dont like the editor. The syntax highlighting default sucks.
        He replied:
        Dear Chen Avinadav,

Thank you for writing.

May be you change elements colors:
        Whitespase
        Delimiters
        etc.

Please try change elements colors:
        Script Whitespase
        Sctipt Delimiters
        etc.

They locate in bottom of elements list.

Best regards,
        Andrey Kalita
        [email protected]
        Ankord company
        <A href="http://www.ankord.com">http://www.ankord.com</a>
        Chen Avinadav
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Hmm. I dont like the syntax highlighting then. I wish it could be configured a little bit better.

*edited to add*

Just not enough control over the highlighting. Im only seeing two different colors, none of the others are picking up. *shrugs* Oh well, thats too bad, otherwise its a great editor.
          Last edited by version2; Wed 21 May '03, 9:39am.
          version2 aka mol

Mystic Wicks After Dark

Comment

Well, I hate eating my own words but Komodo is pretty nice. Its a lot better tan it used to be. A little bit of a memory hog, but if you have quite a bit you wont notice. The syntax highlighting is fully configurable and there are tons of features. I am going to continue playing with it for a while.
            version2 aka mol

Mystic Wicks After Dark

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X