HTML Book Reccomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML Book Reccomendations

Well I'm pretty well versed in PHP/MySQl and have been getting along with my current HTML knowledge, but my problem is that I can build very powerful pages, but they never look good. So my problem is with style. I was thinking I should get more into advanced HTML to solve this problem. Would this be the correct way to go? Can anyone reccomend some good books that would help in HTML or other parts that I need to get my style coding abilities up to par? Thanks!
    -Draco
    The Digital Sector Forums

Originally posted by Lorddraco98
    Well I'm pretty well versed in PHP/MySQl and have been getting along with my current HTML knowledge, but my problem is that I can build very powerful pages, but they never look good. So my problem is with style. I was thinking I should get more into advanced HTML to solve this problem. Would this be the correct way to go? Can anyone reccomend some good books that would help in HTML or other parts that I need to get my style coding abilities up to par? Thanks!
    Maybe try Beyond HTML Goodies by Joe Burns? I thought it was pretty good myself.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X