In FrontPage 2000...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In FrontPage 2000...

in frontpage2000 how do you take off the automatic highlight the links...when i put a link it underlines and makes it blue, i dont want that! help plz, thanks, R4NG3R

Put a CSS code in your html page of what you want the link color to be.

Comment

Well, it's impossible . You can however, remove the formatting by selecting the hyperlink and press CTRL-SHIFT-Z

Comment

I think this is what you're looking for, you will however have to edit the code and from your previous posts I get the impression you might not be up for that.
        Code:
        <style type="text/css">
        <!--
        a:link, a:visited {
        color: #000000;
        text-decoration: none;
        }
        a:hover, a:active {
        color: #FF0000;
        text-decoration: none;
        }
        -->
        </style>
        This will make sure none of the links have underlines on them (if you want them change "text-decoration: none;" to "text-decoration: underline;"), the links will start off black and will be red when you put your mouse over it and click on it.

Hope this helps
        Visit NoizPollution.com // Your Music Source

Do not PM or email me for support, you will not receive a response. Please post all requests for support in the main vBulletin forums or via the support system in the main members section of the site.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X