X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evoir
    replied
    Webaddict,

I did drop you a line, but haven't heard back from you. Can you pop me an email? My guess is that you don't check your PM's very much.

you can reach me at www.dotgarden.com
    Last edited by evoir; Wed 16 Aug '06, 2:37pm.

Leave a comment:

• WebAddict
    replied
    I would suggest using vb2.0 with it's included calendar? I will work on adding more functionality to the calendar in the future if I can.
    One problem freddie, VB2.0 isn't out yet. I am familliar with it and its improvements, but this type of membership sign-in is something that I would like to do now. Is there a way to pass the database info such as name and email to a seperate cookie that could carry all of the info that I would like thruout the rest of my site? I don't know enough about programming to know how to do it best...

I took a peek at your site, and noticed you use a personals software. I have been looking for a good personals software for a while. Did you build that yourself? Or it it a package? Would you recommend it to others?
    evoir - I wrote most of the script myself, but got stuck in a few parts and paid a guy to fix my rough spots. There are still a few bugs, but overall, it works real nice. If you are interested, drop me a line...

Leave a comment:

• evoir
    replied
    webaddict,

I took a peek at your site, and noticed you use a personals software. I have been looking for a good personals software for a while. Did you build that yourself? Or it it a package? Would you recommend it to others?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    I would suggest using vb2.0 with it's included calendar? I will work on adding more functionality to the calendar in the future if I can.

Leave a comment:

• WebAddict
    started a topic Use VB membership sitewide

Use VB membership sitewide

I want to use the VB membership login and info for my entire site. That would include in any cgi script that I have, and on the main shtml pages. There are several forms and scripts with forms that I want to pass the membership login name and password.

Suggestions?

Take a look at the web site... http://www.ysap.net

The main pages are generated by shtml getting server side includes. And our calendar (matt kruse's popular calendar script) has a form to submit information to be posted on the calendar. I want the username and email pass into the calendar as variables, most likely hidden, that way we know who posts the different events...
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X