Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will pay $200 for this hack, please help!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will pay $200 for this hack, please help!

Anyone please help !!

I would like to convert all my posts and subjects from another language to another language ( convert text in database ). This is my code, anyone please help me write a complete script so that I can convert all posts & subjects in my vbulletin database.

$swe_from = array("a(`", "A(`", "a(?", "A(?");
    $swe_to = array("aè", "AÈ", "aú", "AÚ");
    for ($i=0; $i<count($swe_from); $i++)
    {
    $message = str_replace ($swe_from[$i], $swe_to[$i], $message);
    $subject = str_replace ($swe_from[$i], $swe_to[$i], $subject);
    }

Thank you.
    George L
    Former vBulletin Support
    Last edited by George L; Sat 26 Apr '03, 10:21pm.

Well, I can think of a possibly easier way of doing this..

You could make a script that first extracts all of the posts from the db into a bunch of text bocks. Then, visit this script from any translating page.

Then, have a submit button that would resubmit all of the posts again.
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

no need to cross post in 3 forums http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...390#post446390

also

Please enter your vBulletin.com forum username on the form on this page to receive support for this issue: http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php
      - you will need your vB license customer number and password to access this form.
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X