vBulletin question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin question

Hi. I'd like to buy vBulletin, but I just want to ask a few questions before I do. Im not sure if this is the right section to post, because there isn't an "Ask Question before you buy" section...lol.

Here's the problem. I'm stuck with phpBB because I can't find any other BB software that allows me to use SMTP. There are a few people having problems with their host when they register, the e-mail is never sent! When I use the SMTP feature in phpBB, it works perfectly. My cheap host have a problem with their php.ini file (like some people) that don't send mail via the php localmail function. That's why I have to use bb software that supports sending it via SMTP. I paid my host $20 a year for 500MB of space, unlimited MySQL space, and unmetered bandwidth. I love the host since it's cheap an reliable, and I'm staying with my current host. So I'm just wondering if vBulletin has the feature so I can buy it and won't have to live forever with phpBB. Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about.

Originally posted by XER0
    there isn't an "Ask Question before you buy" section...lol
    Sure there is.
    vBulletin 2 Pre-sales Questions

Comment

Yes, vBulletin 3 has that feature.
      You're my Prince of Peace
      And I will live my life for You

Comment

vB 2.x however, does not.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X