Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scoutt
    replied
    just carry the session variable in the url and thenyou have to re serialize it on server b as it needs to right a cookie on it.

Leave a comment:

• Dan615
    replied
    Errrr....you could probably keep the session info in MySQL, and have the two different servers connect to that one DB...do you think you would be able to do that?

Leave a comment:

• nsr81
    started a topic Sharing Sessions

Sharing Sessions

Hi all,

This is not a directly vB related question, but I'll appreciate if someone can help.

I need to share session data between two servers. The servers are on different networks. I have a login script at server A, which after authenticating user sets user id and username. Now I have some script at server B which requires the same authentication that was done on server A. Is there anyway that after loggin into A, when the user clicks on a link to server B the session variable get passed along and a the user doesn't have to log in at server B.

BTW, I've posted the same question at vbulletin.org, sorry if you consider is redundent.

Thanks in advance
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X