X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• megahard
    replied
    Originally posted by FireFly

Actually, IE just displays the page you already loaded again.
    mine doesnt, it says:

Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was created using information you submitted in a form. This page is no longer available. As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh button.

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    Originally posted by megahard
    in IE, if you press cancel it explains why it can't do it
    Actually, IE just displays the page you already loaded again.

Leave a comment:

• megahard
    replied
    in IE, if you press cancel it explains why it can't do it

Leave a comment:

• GSHelpBoy
    replied
    This happens when a page passes on information via POST.

Instead of storing the information in the URL, it stores it with the browser, so the browser must re-read the information.

Leave a comment:

• megahard
    replied
    if it didnt have that it wud reload the page and post ur information twice, or as many times as you pressed refresh, whether u wanted it to or not.

vBulletin wud be filled with a lot of double posts that way. (if the time setting was exceeded anyway)

Leave a comment:

• Dan615
    replied
    Can't do it, I don't think, unless it's a registry hack. It's an Internet Explorer setting, and I don't play around with those much, so I really don't know.

Leave a comment:

• joyce
    started a topic refresh..

refresh..

hi, i donot know where to post this question, so i post it here. hope i post in the correct one..

well, it's about the internet explorer setting...

when i refresh a page, it will prompt a mesg box..
    Code:
    the page cannot be refreshed without resending the information.
    and i have to click on the refresh, the page will only refresh. where should i change the setting in order it will refresh itself once i press 'F5' or i click the refresh button??