X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Well offhand I'd say you cannot use <head> or <body> tags in a post because these are already defined by the webpage. You would need to use tables and assign a background color to the cell. Beyond that if you need more help please refer to one of thousands of websites that explain tables and HTML. And if you have trouble with a particular unnamed forum, then you will need to ask the Admin of that forum for help.

Leave a comment:

• joecarlson
    replied
    I go to several forums. Many about different games I play. No one seems to be able to answer what html tags I can use.

They all use the vbulletin board.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Which forum are you talking about? HTML is *not* enabled here.

Leave a comment:

• joecarlson
    replied
    html is enabled

but i figured you would support your product more than this..........

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Which board are you talking about? If it's this one then HTML has been disabled and you will not be able to use it in your posts. if it's another one, then you will need to ask for help at those4 forums.

Leave a comment:

• joecarlson
    replied
    I am just a board user. I can' t ask for help here on how to use the board????????????????????????

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please follow the instructions in my sig to register for support on these forums. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• joecarlson
    started a topic Html Help!

Html Help!

I just want to make it so i aca change the background color in my post. But it did not work!

Code:
    <HTML>

<HEAD>
    </HEAD>

<BODY bgcolor="#111111">
    </BODY>

</HTML>
    shouldnt this work?
    What am I doing wrong?