Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semperfidelis
    replied
    What size were you trying when this occured ?

Ive got that hack installed on my live site (linux) and also on my test board (2k with IIS)
    And Ive nevr had a problem with it.

If you were trying to upload a file greater than 2mb? (can someone clarify that for me) you will need to make these changes :

There are two system variables that must be changed to allow large file-size uploads.
    They are in the files php.ini (PHP's configuration file) and my.cnf (MySQL's configuration file).

The variables that need to be changed are:
    php.ini: upload_max_filesize
    (php.ini: post_max_size ?)
    my.cnf: max_allowed_packet

If that doesnt fix it for you, its got me !

Leave a comment:

• chapt0r
    replied
    It looks all good, but it is just sitting there when the user attempts to upload a file. I am running on a win2k adv serv platform. I have given the proper permissions to the upload folder also.

Warning: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\forum\authvb.php on line 6

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\forum\authvb.php on line 6

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\forum\authvb.php on line 7

These are the errors that I recieved.

Any help is appreciated.. by the way awesome hack though, I have been looking for something just like this.

wes

Leave a comment:

• Semperfidelis
    replied
    Sorry bout that.
    Here you go :
    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...threadid=37233

Leave a comment:

• chapt0r
    replied
    Do you happen to know what the name of the hack is?

Leave a comment:

• Semperfidelis
    replied
    There is a very nifty hack over at vb.org that does exactly that

Leave a comment:

• chapt0r
    started a topic File Upload with membership from VB

File Upload with membership from VB

Greetings,
    I am looking to have a "submit your work" (file upload) section on the front page of my site. I do not want them to be able to upload unless they are a member. Is there already a thread here that addresses this? Or a good tutorial? Thanks in Advance

Wes