Looking for PHP programmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for PHP programmer

Looking for a PHP programmer who can help with so forum customization…

What do you need help with?

Comment

Looking to do some site customizing,,,

Comment

Just give me the link to your site, and tell me what you want done.

Comment

http://bmwminiworld.com/forum/index.php

I want to Change the overall look, Keep different form the main template.

Change color; add some header and footer table to house to navigation/information…

Comment

Could use some help with vbulletin!

I'm putting together a little site using vbulletin and could use some help. If you are interested in applying your talents, I'm interested in talking to you about compensation.

Thanks!

Comment

DenaliTom,

Please follow the instructions in the last line of my sig to register for support on these forums. Thanks!
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Registering

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm fairly certain I've done that already.

Comment

Re: Registering

Originally posted by DenaliTom
                  Thanks for the quick reply. I'm fairly certain I've done that already.
                  Actually you haven't. At least you aren't showing up as a licensed customer which is what happens when you register your user name on that page.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Not sure what to say?

I had already done to the page that has three spaces and entered my first name. I just went back and entered my user name here. I get no verification that it has "taken", so maybe it hasn't. Let me know if I'm doing something wrong in the process?

Comment

Whatever you did the last time it worked. You're showing up as licensed now. Thanks!

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Sooo?

Do you have any thoughts for me?

Comment

Re: Sooo?

Originally posted by DenaliTom
                          Do you have any thoughts for me?
                          There are much better web site designed than me out there! You should also try posting a request at vbulletin.org.

And if anyone is interested in replying to these requests, please do it via email or PM so you don't run afoul of the rules against advertising services.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X