Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• dssart
    replied
    o.k..done.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please follow the instructions in the last line of my sig. Thanks, and good luck on your project!

Leave a comment:

• dssart
    started a topic Pricing for serial number database project

Pricing for serial number database project

Hello Everyone,

I'm would like to request pricing for this membership-required project which I would ideally like linked into my VBulletin membership. The person who registers as a member of my VBulletin forum would automatically get access to this program. Users should be able to gain access the same way as they gain access into VBulletin, with the membership cookie stored on their computer ( so they don't have to re-enter their username/password everytime ). I've also posted this on scriptlance.com, but on there I did not declare my desire to have my VBulletin membership roster also function as the database member roster. You can view the project there and read what some of the other programmers are talking about:project on scriptlance.com

Taking into account the new above requirement, here is the same brief outline I posted there...

To keep a database of user entered serial numbers and description of these serial numbered items which the user will select from a drop down list of items. Participants will need to become members via email registration, then enter password to access. Members will be able to enter serial numbers/items, and search for serial numbers/items entered by other members. Please read attached outline for much greater detail.
    Also, please see the attched file for a better description. Please contact me at the e-mail address listed in the attachment.

Art

Vbulletin seems to have stripped all the formatting out of the text file. If you want a much easier to read copy, please email me.

Also, I should have noted, I'll be giving the work on this project to someone on April 29th. If I don't recieve any offers by then, it will have gone to someone else.
    Last edited by dssart; Tue 16 Apr '02, 1:33pm.